The 960 The Patriot “United We Stand” Like to Win Official Contest Rules
- The The 960 The Patriot “United We Stand” Like to Win(“Contest”) is open to all valid U.S. businesses, charitable institutions and ministries or any individual Eighteen (18) years or older who register by sharing specific social media posts to their circle of influence. Each entrant may enter (1) one time daily during the duration of the contest. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of 960 The Patriot (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to August 31, 2014 at 11:59 pm. GMT. Entrants need not be present to win. The winner will be notified by e-mail or regular mail within two (2) weeks from the date of selection. The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, a publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. The Grand Prize winner has until September 3, 2014, to redeem the prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries.
- There is one (1) Grand Prize: (2) Two Third Row reserved seats for the “United We Stand” event on September 4, 2014 plus an author autographed “America By Heart Book” and “America Imagine A World Without Her” and Autographed Event Poster (“Grand Prize”). And (10) Ten Runner Up Prizes: author autographed “America By Heart Book” and “America Imagine A World Without Her” and Autographed Event Poster (“Runner Up Prize”). No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the “Contest Judge”, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to JLANERI@SALEMPHX.COM or look for the winner's name posted on the Station web-site, once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.
Congratulations to our winners:
Grand Prize Winner - Monte Morgan
Runner Up Prize Winners: